Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Procrastiknitting

Never have I been so diligent in my knitting practice. I have knit and ripped back and re-knit the top cuff of my arm warmers.... (counting in head) four times. I think. I'm pretty happy with what I've got going on now. No pictures because there is only tungsten or super-flash so any photo I took tonight would be terrible. Hopefully I will finish mitt the first tomorrow and photograph it. I am super happy with the pattern. It is the Lovisa Armwarmer pattern (rav link). The pattern is wicked cute and supremely free. I am knitting it in what is quite possibly my all time favourite everyday yarn: Jo Sharp Silk Road Tweed. Using the DK weight this time which I like better than the aran.

I will post my mods when I finish at least one mitt and have a snappy snap to go with it.

That is all.
What a good little blog keeper I am... My my! There must be assignments due, I'm not usually so productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment