Thursday, July 16, 2009

whoops (of a different ilk)

A different sort of whoops... the kind you could report to mum back in the day because clause b of [(a)Someone's getting hurt or (b) something's getting broken] was actualised.
I trod on my spindle. In my books that makes it a spundle.
I blame the treding directly on exams, because if I didn't have exams I wouldn't a) need to spin to relieve stress/ procrastinate and b) have a shockingly messy room.

The whoops has been remedied though, thanks to our good friend eBay. I would have done the responsible thing and etsyed a new spindle except that US dollars suck and it's too tricky to find Australian producers for specific things... I want to be able to refine a product search by location but either I am too stupid to find this function or it doesn't exist.

Am also waiting to hear back from some spindle making dude on Rav but was getting impatient and might get one from him after exams anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment