Monday, May 4, 2009

Whoops

Dear Blog
I am very very sorry for ignoring you for the last sixteen days. I am horrible, I know.

Things that have happened in the intervening weeks:

[] The arrival of my totally rad Beards are Sexy tee shirt from etsy seller The Bold Banana

Here is a gross picture taken on my iPhone. The shirt is wrinkly because I took it off to take the photo. Blog, don't worry, because I put my shirt back on. I am not sitting in my kitchen typing into the twilight in my bra.

I also got an equally rad apron from The bold banana, but no photo because the apron is in the wash. Have a squiz round their etsy shop and see if you can find it. It says "Mixin Mamma" on it.

[] The arrival of my lean mean ballwinding machine and its partner the "flies like an eagal" swift. Blog, the pair of them in action is a sight to behold. No photos could do them justice or capture the magic that is evident in their "held together with string" nature or "sounds like a machine gun" dulcet tones. Seriously though, I love them.

[] The financial crisis of my own making following all this rash spending. NEW TOUGH RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE.

[] Above mentioned restrictions and photo managed by/ created on my swanky new iPhone. It is totally unecessary and kinda flies in the face of the finacial restrictions, but the way i see it, I have (and use!) apps to help me manage my money, so it is really helping the situation. Also Mister is very unimpressed. He thinks I have fallen into the cult of iPod's clutches. Little does he know, I've been there since my first gen shuffle and sat longing to be inculcated since the original iPod was released in Australia.

That is all I can think of for the moment. I will be back soon with more nutritious updates

lots of love
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment